Applying for a Hospital VMO position
If you would like to apply for a Visiting Medical Officer (VMO) position at Shellharbour Private Hospital, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Gary Cadwallender on (02) 4295 2999 to obtain the appropriate forms.
Please send back completed forms to us by fax or email.
- Please ensure the following documents are included in your application:
- Completed paperwork inclusive of referees
- Copy of current medical registration
- Copy of current medical indemnity insurance showing relevant specialty covered and expiry date
- Copy of Resume
Completed applications can be faxed to (02) 4295 2900 (Attention Gary Cadwallender) or emailed to email@example.com
- Completed paperwork will be reviewed by the Director of Nursing and the relevant Specialty Medical Advisory Committee representatives
- Applications will be submitted to the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee, which meets every three months
- Temporary accreditation can be granted for a period of time whilst waiting for formal approval from the Medical Advisory Credentialing Committee
- If the application is approved, a confirmation letter will be forwarded to the VMO